Untitled - by sheep
- by sheep - 6/16/2005 - 11:49:17 am
v1- by sheep - 6/16/2005 11:49:17 am
sheep6/16/2005 11:49:54 am
The center moves up and down.
The angry flagman6/16/2005 12:03:46 pm
Ist that on of those As seen on tv food choppers?
sheep6/16/2005 12:38:12 pm
Nope, not even close.
juxtapoz6/16/2005 2:04:45 pm
first thought was an accordion but seeing as how i really dont remember what one looks like, prolly not a educated guess
sheep6/17/2005 1:27:04 am
Your car has 5 of them and thunderdans rig has 19.
The angry flagman6/17/2005 8:40:49 am
Its an Air filler valve. Good one!!
The angry flagman6/17/2005 9:07:34 am
I left out that it was a air valve for the tire.
sheep6/17/2005 9:37:34 am
Yes, the inside of a tire valve.