Untitled - by trent
- by trent - 8/31/2005 - 2:31:38 am
v1- by trent - 8/31/2005 2:31:38 am
trentks8/31/2005 2:31:54 am
The angry flagman9/2/2005 4:44:29 pm
Its one of those things with the 2 holes in it.
jamester9/2/2005 9:41:29 pm
some kind of router attachment?
kiddo9/3/2005 7:41:04 pm
sorta looks like a slide, but i cant make out whats in the picture. maybe a close up of a jump'n'run game.
tks9/4/2005 5:25:43 am
its found in the office!
jamester9/4/2005 10:27:24 am
A Copy Machine?
tks9/4/2005 11:08:23 am
The angry flagman9/4/2005 6:43:37 pm
Ist this the bottom of a stapler, that flat metal thing that bends the staple after it comes out.
tks9/5/2005 8:31:00 pm
you got it, model 401